- CASE 1: Design and integration of Bluetooth Low Energy BLE (Bluetooth 4.0)
- CASE 2: Development Zigbee based residential HVAC Air management system providing, HVAC energy savings
- CASE 3: Reverse Engineer Honeywell`s Vista20P and Vista15p products.
- CASE 4: Port Linux driver to embedded Linux OS platform
- CASE 5: Improve Time-to-Market for Server Company
- CASE 6: Create Prototype of Fiber Optics Test Equipment
- CASE 7: Provided management capability to VoIP PBX
CASE 5: Improve Time-to-Market by porting Linux application to Solaris for Egenera’s blade frames.
This fast growing server company had a crucial time-to-market requirement to add Solaris 10 support its existing products.
S5 Systems provided porting services to port the solution available from Linux 2.4 to the Solaris 10 platform. We worked closely with the management and the technical team members and ported their existing solutions from Linux to the Solaris platform. In the process we proposed a number of efficiency improvements with the management and created an efficient solution for Solaris 10.
Solaris 10, Linux 2.4, Java, JDMK, C
An Ontario based Optics equipment manufacturer was interested in entering into the fiber optics test equipment market with a new product. Although the company had a deep expertise in the optics equipment it lacked in embedded product design and development expertise.
S5 Systems team of engineers following our methodology developed a prototype of the Fiber optics faultfinder. This product helps network service providers to locate faults in their live fiber optics network. S5’s responsibility included over all prototype design (including choosing of processor and chips), schematic design, layout, and testing and software development. The software development included development of embedded software and development of corresponding front end on Windows 2000.
OrCAD Capture, OrCad Layout, Xilinx FPGA, Atmel 8051 chip, Windows 2000, MS C++, MFC